Your key requirements
As an internationally operating company you have certain needs regarding your international operations :
- Optimize your time: You may need to re-engineer your processes , but simply don’t have the time.
- Increase efficiency: You may need to re-engineer the supply chain process to increase its efficiency and generate more revenue for your company with less effort.
- Increase demand: You need to see an increased demand in the marketplace for your products.
- Generate a competitive advantage: It’s a highly competitive world you are in, and you know that only the best people could generate a crucial competitive advantage.
- Optimize your cost structure and increase your profit: Toremain competitive, you need to control your cost structure and generate savings in your operations .
Giving you an advantage
At Boostcode we can help you meet all these needs and boost your competitive position by
- Selecting & recruiting high level staffs for your international operations
- optimizing your entire worldwide supply chain.
- Providing you experts & consultant who can help you to review your processes
- Enhancing your human capital
Our customer base
Originally our main customers were logistics service providers (e.g. DHL, K&N and smaller carriers). Over the years we have successfully expanded our capabilities to offer services to a broader range of companies. We still work closely with logistics service providers, but now also work with companies in heavy industry, engineering, life sciences, mining, energy, public transport, and many other sectors. Our focus is in the Middle East, Africa and Asia, although we also have customers throughout Western Europe and North America.
Lean and fit
Boostcode is a small-sized Belgian company. This is intentional, to reduce our overheads and increase our cost-efficiency. Rather than working with fixed staff, we partner with an extensive network of senior, international, flexible and multilingual experts that you use for the duration of your project. These are no mere theoreticians but practically-oriented experts who have “got their hands dirty” in the field. The size of our network of partners means that no project, however large or complex, is impossible for us to implement and complete.